Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Fashion Mistake

So last night while doing yoga and playing around on an exercise ball I managed to pull a muscle in my back. Of course this morning I completely forgot about this and paired heels with my million pound backpack. I almost didn't make it all the way to class, almost just collapsed in Harvard Yard. I also learned that if you're going to bring something with you to keep warm during class in the freezing air conditioning don't actually wear it on the walk, esp. if it's above 70 degrees out. So miserable right now.
To top it off, the dress I'm wearing I made for myself around Thanksgiving and since then I've lost about 30 pounds. So the breast area doesn't so much fit anymore. Oh well, I still look better than the typical Science Fiction fan so its ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment