Monday, July 13, 2009

Yard Sales!

I was in NYC this weekend and on Sunday Mitch and I decided it would be a perfect day for yard saling! We went on craigslist and found about 7 that we wanted to go to and even made a route on the GPS. Super fun, and we got a ton of great stuff.

Here is our trunk at the end of the day. Unfortunately most of it is covered by the mink coat($5!!!).

Here I am trying on the dress I just got over my outfit and holding the amazing preserved shark in a jar. The first thing I did when I got home was take out the shoulder pads in the dress and it look seriously amazing!

I got this amazing umbrella at a moving sale. It's massive, plus it has pictures of dogs on it. So cool.

This amazing petrified wood coffee table was also at that sale but unfortunately neither myself nor Mitch has any need for a petrified wood coffee table. Oh well, I take solace in my pretty apron.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the fur coat and the sequined dress!!! What great finds!! I love yard sales too. You can find such great things for low prices.



    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete