Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trying To Give Up Crazy Shoes

I have a really hard time getting rid of things. I still have every stuffed animal I have ever owned, even ones I have no sentimental feelings towards, because I can't bear to get rid of them. This is also especially true of my shoes. I have a ton of shoes that I never wear because they're incredibly uncomfortable and I keep because they're really pretty. I even have a pair that made me bleed but I can't give them up. I made a good step this past week and for the first time ever sold a pair of my shoes.

I love love love these boots. But I've had them for 4 years and have worn them twice. They are the most uncomfortable shoes in the world and impossible to walk in. So I sold them. First step to getting rid of things that hurt me. Now I won't be enticed into wearing them ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment