Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thrifting Yay!

I went to visit my grandparents the other day and they weren't home :-(. So while I waited I went to the thrift store around the corner and got amazing stuff!

First this dress which I got because it has a ridiculous amount of beading. Plus it fit perfectly. I have no idea when or where I'll wear it but believe me I'll find a place. So much fun and only $8.

Second, my new bag. I had been looking for one for spring and this one is perfect because it can fit multiple books all at once! And it has a special compartment for make-up.

Third is the singing duck with a hat, Daisy, with whom I had a rocky relationship to start. This is him refusing my kiss.

Now, this is me angry.

And finally we made up.

Here's dasiy with Rufus, the one eared dog I got at the Christmas Tree Shop for $2. I don't know what my problem is, but I can't help myself from buying what seems like unwanted cheap figurines. This thrift store in particular is not a good place for that. Still I loooove my thrift store finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment