Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thrifting at the Garment District

Mitch and I went to the Garment district last weekend and got the best stuff!

A vintage dress from the late 80s early 90s. The bottom part is completely see through so I got black skintight long shorts to wear underneath. Love it.

A skirt from the 50s. I love it so much and it has such a great texture to it.

Dress from the 70s which I had to get because it is just soo 70s. Also super comfy, I just have to find a way to make it shorter and have an adjustable length.

I know that I'll be going to the Renaissance fair at least twice this year, so I had to get this dress. Super awesome.

This amazing skirt with a bulldog on it was in the costume section. Crazies! I'm going to wear it everyday as soon as it actually fits my waist.

Its a belt! With pockets! Need I say more?
I love everything I got. Definitely a successful shopping trip. Plus Mitch got a whole suit for only $35!

No comments:

Post a Comment