Friday, June 19, 2009

Daily Outfit

Most of the time I think about and plan my outfit for the next day while I'm trying to fall asleep. Generally this is a very bad idea because it doesn't factor in the weather, or if the clothes I'm planning are actually clean. Anyway, this happened again yesterday.

Hat: Renegade Craft Fair Brooklyn
Tank Top: Express
Vest: H&M
Jeans: DKNY (originally flared, made into skinnies by me)
Shoes: Thrifted and amazingly shiny
I completely forgot that the top hook and eye closure on the vest was broken and didn't realize until I was about to put it on and walk out the door. So I just left it. Problem number 2 was that I had a billion doctors appointments that day (hence the blue bandage on my arm) and putting on and taking off the vest is a huge pain. Otherwise I loved the outfit. Plus I managed to remember my umbrella which I think makes up for the poorly planned outfit :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment