Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Shoes

I have just recently acquired four new pairs of amazing shoes!

These were $10 at the Garment District, and totally worth it. They are extremely comfortable and have a really high heel. Bonus.

I also got these at the Garment District. They were in the the $1 a pound section so I just grabbed them without trying them on or even finding a size because I figured, it's a $1 I can deal if they don't fit. Not only do they fit but they're actually really comfortable. Best deal I've gotten so far.

These are from the thrift store in Waltham, about $5. I adore them. So much that the strap doesn't really work, but I can just slip them on so totally worth it.

I also got these at the thrift store in Waltham for $5. Pretty sure I was attracted to them because I'm still bitter about the cool elf like shoes from TopShop that were way to expensive and these are definitely elf-like. Plus, they're good summer shoes and I don't have many of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment