Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Knew Project Runway Editing Was Suspicious

Especially for this most recent episode. And I just found an article from Tim confirming that suspicion.

"I was stunned by the editing of the Thursday show," says Gunn, who doesn't see the episodes until they air. "To be perfectly blunt with you, the storyline as I was living the show was that Ra'mon was going home…that he and Mitchell were BOTH going home," Gunn told USA TODAY's Cindy Clark in an interview this afternoon to chat up his new comic, Loaded Gunn. "Then you see on the show that Ra'mon is dyeing the garment in the sink. That's after I made him take it out of the toilet, which he said he was using because it had a deeper basin. He was desperate to get some dye on it."

Apparently Nina was the only one holding out for his dress to win. Stupid Nina, we need Michael Kors back, where are you???

No comments:

Post a Comment