Friday, October 16, 2009

Awesome Shoes for Under $50


1. I like these shoes because of the slight masculine vibe they have, while still being feminine. I also like any shoe that has unnecessary laces. It's a weakness.
$24.99

2. I'm actually completely in love with these shoes. I love purple, and actually don't own a single pair of purple shoes. It's a travesty really. I also love the ruffle effect on the t-strap. Super cute.
$47.96

3. Gray is totally in trend right now, as are scrunchy boots. I also love the bow detailing.
$37.99

4. Who doesn't love sequined shoes? I honestly think everyone should own a pair. You can wear just a laid back outfit and these shoes will instantly give it glamour. Also perfect for New Years Eve parties!
$22.80

5. These boots are ridiculously awesome. I love the color, love the chain, and they're completely on trend right now. I would wear them with skinny jeans and a leather jacket.
$49.99

6. I'm slightly biased because I actually own these shoes, and love them. They're actually ridiculously comfortable. I again love the look of oxford shoes with a feminine twist. They also go with almost everything.
$29.99

The only problem with inexpensive shoes is that they tend to be more painful than more expensive shoes. But there is an easy solution, I definitely recommend getting Dr. Scholl's inserts everytime you get a new pair of shoes. Your feet will thank you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment