Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Favorite Paris Collection

Was by far the Victor and Rolf spring 2010 show. It involved two of my favorite things, lots and lots of tulle and completely unwearable and a complete fantasy.
Some of my favorite outfits (pretty much all of them)



Slightly incongruous to the rest of the pieces but you really have to break up the tulle a little bit. Plus the color and draping is gorgeous.

I love how they played around with the tulle to make such interesting shapes.

I love love this look (minus the pants). I'm definitely putting this on my attempt to make list.

Again I love the pattern they made with the tulle, and the pinks are super pretty.

Giant armadillo dress! Could really only be topped by a...

Hot pink swiss cheese dress! I love the illusions of the dress, it looks like she has no legs. The cut outs are just amazing!

My absolute favorite dress! The optical illusion is unbelievable. My goal for the next year is to make my own interpretation of the dress.

The hips? I love love love them. I always like that shape and made with tulle just makes the whole thing better.

This dress is insane! I love how her hand sticks out of the skirt. It's such a unique and amazing shape as well.

And of course the shoes are gorgeous. I'm obsesses with sandal boots lately, and these are just exquisite.

No comments:

Post a Comment